Duraglide Dry Lubricant Spray
Duraglide™ dry lubricant is a PTFE based aerosol-spray surface
treatment. It offers many important money saving benefits:
- Low cost and convenient aerosol-spray dispensing
- Imparts a low coefficient of friction of 0.06.
- ISO 10993 tested and certified.
- Factory calibrated PTFE content for consistent results.
- Non-flammable handling in storage and use.
- No special equipment requirements.
- Inimical to bio burden issues.
- Compatible with ETO and radiation sterilization processes.
- Oil free; non-migrating/non-staining.
- Excellent materials compatibility; plastic safe
- Fast drying with minimal odor
|Boiling Point||-26.5 (C) / -15.7 (F)|
|REACH & ELINCS Compliant|
|RoHS and WEEE Compliant|
|US EPA SNAP Approved|